Property Condition Report
Obtaining a Property Condition Report before you purchase or sell a home is fast and easy with BMC Building Inspections.
Buying a home is one of the biggest cost outlays you will incur so it is very important that you have a professional inspect the property beforehand to give you peace of mind and may save you money and time organising trades to fix costly issues.
There can be many hidden faults, defects and hazards that are unforeseen.
What’s covered in a building report inspection:
- Roof and roof space
- Ceilings are clear of mould or leaks
- Guttering & downpipes
- Retaining walls
- Under-floor space
- Fittings & Fixtures
- Condition of windows & doors
- All plumbing and drainage
- Electrical on property: such as power points, air-conditioning, heating, ceiling fans, etc.
- Kitchen cupboards/joinery
- Pest related damage
- Major defects
- Identify potential asbestos issues
- Images with clearly marked issues
The report also highlights any unsafe or unauthorised renovations and/or extensions plus any cosmetic improvements that cover up faults.
Be a happy and satisfied customer and call us now to book an inspection.
A written report can be provided within 24 hours.